Sunday 23 May 2010

Stupid Blogger.

Since I cant post on the fashionlab blog I'm posting this HERE in response to Emily's fundraising idea.

It might possibly work but it might also be a bit too high-school charity-day, I think it could do with another element to it to really kick it off. I mean I wouldnt expect a lot of people to pay/sponser to see us dress up and do .. what we are going to do anyway, it'd have to be something out of the ordinary to get press coverage i think at least. I was just looking through the ideas on this site for fundraising ideas.. http://www.fundraiserinsight.org/ideas/

What about if we each tried to get friends or family (or family's friends or friend's families :P) to sponser say £5-10 (with luck) to so something for them for a week like the washing up or hoovering or something. Could do it like a human-auction where we'll say [insert name] will do ALL your washing up for one entire week! Bids start at £1 or something; and everyone would have to have at least one thing they'd do.

No comments:

Post a Comment