Wednesday 14 April 2010

Garibble.

Totally not in the right frame of mind lately, I REALLY am not into my work for some reason. I think that the fact I made my sketchbook instead of using a premade book has weirdly stopped me working in it as much, because theres no empty pages to push me into filling them as I put pages in as I go .. o_O
And sampling just is not happening. Procrastination, however, is plentiful.

I am gonna kick myself in the butt though tomorrow, and stay up late working and designing. I WILL get this done!

At least something is getting done this holiday :P Met up with Leanne this week and Angel LaVey and her husband, the talkative James, got fabric and settled up with a colour and design and we have been working pretty darn well on that :) Its a simple look but should look lovely when it's all done.

D: Starting work on Sunday, which is a little nerveracking for me, but I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment